Join us on Saturday July 22, 2017 for the Win4Skin Second Annual Golf Tournament at the beautiful Jagare Ridge Golf Club! Registration is $175 and includes 18 holes of golf with a cart, a hat, food and drink samples on the course, entry into six hole prizes and buffet dinner. To cap it all off, a complimentary bus will be available at the end of the day to take participants from the course to the Mercer Tavern downtown.
This year we have also introduced a new fundraising challenge as an added incentive to raise money for the Owen Schlosser Endowment Fund and Mary Johnston Chair for Melanoma Research. At $500 raised, the participant will receive a free golf registration and a Win4Skin welcome package. Every additional $500 raised will elevate the participant to a new tier of fundraising up to the Platinum tier at $2,000. Additional prizes for higher tiers of fundraising will be announced closer to the tournament date.
Please follow the steps below to register your team:
1. Access the Alberta Cancer Foundation Win4Skin page by clicking the blue ‘Register Now!’ button below.
2. Click ‘Register’ on the Alberta Cancer Foundation page.
3. If you have created an Alberta Cancer Foundation login in the past, simply log in to register. If you do not have an account, create a new one.
4. Team Captains: You must set up your team’s fundraising page before the other members can join. Select ‘Create a New Team’ and enter your team name.
Team Members: Select “Join an existing team”. Enter your team name (or leave the field blank to search the entire directory) and select ‘Join’ beside your team of choice.
Individual Members: Select “Join as an Individual”. The select the number of attendees who will be joining
5. Set your individual fundraising goal by typing in the space provided.
6. In the quantity and pricing section, select 1 Participant.
7. Begin setting up your personal fundraising page through your ‘control dashboard’. This is where you can design your page, add photos, send emails and manage your fundraising!